728x90 AdSpace

­

Latest News

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Self Filming Tips with a DSLR- From SOLO Inception Blog

Self Filming Tips with a DSLR- From SOLO Inception Blog

So I came across this video tutorial early this morning and thought it would be a great clip to share. I almost moved past it because it was a bit geeky and I didn’t know if it was going to get to the point but then he surprised me with a little great info on the DSLR features and set-up for Self Filming. Bare with me on this one guys.



So I don’t know about you but I really thought this was a great tip. Not that I ever have my computer present when I am filming an interview but the little quick tip on the auto focus prior to recording is a great feature to know while self filming. I hope it helps some of you out.
no image
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top