728x90 AdSpace

­

Latest News

Monday, May 7, 2012

Example footage of the Canon EOS 5D Mark III with Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS USM AF Lens

This was taken from www.twolightfilms.com:

"I ordered my 5D mkIII with the 24-105mm kit lens which is an L series lens, not your average kit lens, so I’m really excited about starting to create some good stuff. I’ve been watching lots of footage from this camera and came across this one which I really liked. You’ll see that the 5D mkIII is pretty damn clean and sharp when used properly."
Great job Rod Guajardo



And this was also from www.twolightfilms.com:

Canon 5D Mark III Short Film:
Check out this really cool short film about, well, I’m not sure what’s it really about, but it looks beautiful. All shot with the Canon 5D mkIII. It’a amazing what you can do with just 3 people these days. This is why I love filmmaking using new technology. We live in some really cool times where with just a few friends, a DSLR, some gear and a laptop, you can create images like these.

no image
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top